The summer calendar is coming to an end. For this reason, the extended opening hours at stadtbad Dornbirn will apply again from September 1. During the week, the swimming area is open until 9 pm and the sauna until 10 pm. For early swimmers, the pool opens at 7 a.m. on Tuesday and Thursday.
Extended opening hours from September 1
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sundays and holidays: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Monday: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m. Ladies (from September 26 and only during school hours)
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. Mixed
- Thursday: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. Ladies
- Friday: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Men | 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. Mixed
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Mixed
- Sunday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Mixed
The swimming area
A sports and multi-purpose pool with diving board and diving tower, a non-swimmer and parent-child area with its own baby pool, a fountain field and an adventure tube slide make bathing hearts beat faster.
The alternation of hot and cold phases strengthens the circulation, promotes blood flow and increases the body's defenses. With the sauna card, which allows a visit duration of 5 hours, the use of the bathing area is also included.
Massages can work wonders. With foot reﬂex zone, partial, full body massages or the special thorn method, our masseur will bring you into harmony and unison. Massage in stadtbad is open for all guests. Massages are available from Tuesday to Saturday inclusive.
The visit to the stadtbad can be rounded off with a visit to the family-friendly restaurant. The restaurant in the stadtbad Dornbirn spoils you with a home-style cuisine. From mid-September, a daily changing lunch menu is available from Tuesday to Friday, which can also be taken away.
Tip: Children's birthday parties at the stadtbad: For 11.50 euros per child, there is admission to the stadtbad and afterwards, for refreshment, sausages with chips including a drink. The birthday child may of course use the offer free of charge. More information at the ticket office in the stadtbad.
For table reservations and information about the restaurant, please call +43 5572 22687-8806.
- Toddler pool
- Children's pool
- Multi-purpose pool with diving tower and diving board as well as underwater and seawater massage jets
- Sports pool with 6 lanes
- tube slide with 46 meters
- Free WLAN
- Restaurant with lunch menu