For many years, the Waldbad Enz has offered bathing fun for young and old. From the children's pool to the sports pool, the Waldbad Enz has something for everyone. Shady sunbathing areas at the edge of the forest, beach volleyball courts, a shaded lounge, table tennis courts, a slide and a children's playground, as well as the weight training facility for exercising muscles with your own body weight round off the extensive offer. Now only the weather has to play along and nothing stands in the way of swimming fun.
In good weather, the bath is open daily from 8:30 to 19:45.
For those who are weatherproof, the Waldbad Enz is even open in bad weather from 8:30 to 11 am. Under the motto "get wet anyway", many athletes and fitness enthusiasts take advantage of the opportunity for outdoor training.
The Waldbad Enz is easily accessible by bus (line 7, 46 and 47), car or bicycle and offers refreshing bathing fun.
stadtbad in bad weather
If the weather does not cooperate, you can easily go to the stadtbad.
Factbox Waldbad Enz
- Daily from 8:30 a.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- In case of bad weather, the pool is open from 8:30 am to 11 am.
- The ticket office closes 45 minutes before closing time and the pool closes 15 minutes before closing time.
- Adventure pool with 65 meter slide as well as massage loungers
- 50 meter sports pool with 8 lanes
- Beach volleyball courts
- Table tennis tables
- Children's pool
- Free WLAN
- Open bookshelf
- Weight training facility