The following Covid 19 measures currently apply according to the regulation:
- 2G mandatory when skiing - recovered or vaccinatedException: children up to 12 years of age; for children between 12 and 15 years of age (general school-age children) tested as part of the school test (Austrian Ninja Pass).
- A valid 2G proof has to be carried along
- Obligation to wear a mask when using closed rooms (e.g. WC facilities).
Pursuant to §1 3.COVID-19 measures ordinance are considered 2G evidence:
The EU-compliant vaccination certificate, the yellow vaccination certificate, a vaccination card and a printout or a PDF (e.g. on a cell phone) of the data from the e-vaccination certificate are valid as proof of vaccination.
- After receiving the second or third vaccination, the validity of the vaccination certificate is 360 days until December 6.
- From December 7, the validity of this vaccination certificate is 270 days.
- Vaccination certificates with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine lose their validity as of January 3, 2022.
A certificate of recovery is valid for 180 days.
- A medical certificate is valid for 180 days after an expired infection with SARS-CoV-2. This must have been proven by molecular biology (e.g. PCR test).
- An official segregation notice is also valid for 180 days
Furthermore we ask to consider
- Keep your distance where possible.
- Avoid forming groups.
- If possible, buy tickets online (see boedele.info)
- If possible, pay contactless.
- Please follow the instructions of the staff.